Hiring Essentials Handbook 2017
Hiring Essentials Handbook
Anyone who has been in a hiring position will admit that there are a multitude of challenges when looking for the right person for the job. How do you write an attractive job advertisement? What's the best way to conduct an interview? What should an offer letter look like? These questions are only the tip of the iceberg.
Get the tips and guides for your hiring process with your copy of the Hiring Essentials Handbook.
Within the handbook you'll find:
- how to write a job description
- how to write attractive job ads
- best ways to promote your job opening
- resume screening tips
- interview best practices
- how to present a job offer
- how to handle counter offers
- how to successfully onboard a new hire