Hays LinkedIn Company Page Named Best Second Year in a Row
Hays, the world’s leading recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled people, was recently awarded the ‘Best LinkedIn Company Page of 2018’ by LinkedIn, for the second year in a row.
LinkedIn named the top ten company pages after analyzing 13,000 nominations from LinkedIn members for over 900 company pages. Hays was placed ahead of large global brands such as Schneider Electric, Deloitte and EY. Hays also won the award in 2017.
Hays, with over 2.4million LinkedIn followers, has had a strong presence on the professional social network since 2012, when through the development of cross system awareness it became the first recruitment company to work closely with LinkedIn, providing an even better offering to their clients and candidates. Hays CEO, Alistair Cox, who has been a LinkedIn Influencer since 2012, has been listed in the top ten most viewed LinkedIn leader profiles in the UK.
Catherine Gutsell, Senior Content & Social Media Manager, Hays plc, said on the award, “We are very pleased to be awarded this title once again this year. This recognition is testament to our commitment to creating quality content at scale, as well as the hard work and dedication that our teams across the business have put in to sustaining and optimising our LinkedIn presence globally.”
Hays creates and shares content on a daily basis on LinkedIn, providing valuable advice to job seekers and employers alike.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group and is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2017 the Group employed 10,800 staff operating from 256 offices in 33 markets across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2017:
– the Group reported net fees of £954.6 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £211.5 million;
– the Group placed around 70,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 240,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 49% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 27% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following markets: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mainland China, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA