HAYS LAUNCHES FREE ONLINE TRAINING TO HELP BUSINESSES THRIVE FROM HOME
Available to businesses of all sizes, Hays Thrive offers course areas covering remote working, wellbeing, change management, health and safety and more. The courses are designed to help improve worker efficiency, assist with daily planning and working with a remote team.
The courses are intended to be manageable even with a busy schedule. This learning management system helps employers assign training, track team completions and create personalized training programs. Signing up is easy and business can quickly register in a matter of minutes online.
John Faraguna, President of Hays Americas, commented: “We recognize that many organizations are navigating a time of extraordinary change, leading remote teams and perfecting their home-working practices. We are proud to help businesses find new ways of working and support their staff both through the crisis and eventually, a transition back to the workplace. Through providing free online training courses, it was crucial to offer courses that prioritize wellbeing and change management. We hope that this platform can make an immediate impact for local businesses.” For more information on Hays Thrive and the courses available, visit https://ca.hayslearning.com/
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2019 the Group employed 11,600 staff operating from 266 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2019:
– the Group reported net fees of £1,129.7 billion and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £248.8 million;
– the Group placed around 81,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 254,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 18% of Group net fees were generated in Australia & New Zealand, 27% in Germany, 23% in United Kingdom & Ireland and 32% in Rest of World (RoW);
– the temporary placement business represented 57% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 43% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA