Your new company
SMS Equipment operates at the leading edge of innovation and offers advanced technologies that keep job sites running safely, efficiently and productively - even in extreme conditions. As one of the largest Komatsu dealers in the world they believe their continued growth is a result of their highly skilled and engaged employees who deliver excellence in the workplace.
They were proud to be recognised with the Associated Equipment Distributors Technician of the Year Award for Canada, 2019. SMS Equipment serve the construction, forestry, mining & utilities sectors, and are committed to safety as their number one priority.
Due to growth they are seeking a Warehouse Technician to join their growing yet established team. As an advocate of lifetime career growth, you will receive training and opportunities for promotion within as you grow.
Your New Role
- Responding to customers advising whether their order can be supported in an efficient manner.
- Break down assemblies into piece parts, enter service orders, and ensure the correct pricing is present to prevent pricing discrepancies. Invoice customers once pieces are entered into the complete assembly requested, complete by ensuring the correct invoice amount matches the customers.
- Ensure data input is correct, and matches to what is actual, to prevent any shortage of parts, after the customer’s request has been processed.
- Check eXtend’s ERP system on parts needing replenishment to ensure continued support for customers.
- Add parts currently not stocked to our inventory to grow and increase our support.
What you'll need to succeed
You will possess a High School Diploma with 1-2 years of industry related experience.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered. Other requirements include:
- Previous Warehouse Technician experience or relative training, and industry knowledge is considered an asset.
- Full driver’s license without restrictions is required
What you'll get in return
SMS Equipment offers rewarding careers in the heavy equipment industry across Canada. As the largest Komatsu dealer in North America, SMS Equipment gives you the opportunity to represent world-class quality in our product offerings and customer service. A few of the many benefits of working with SMS Equipment include: competitive wages, comprehensive group benefits plan, and employer funded RRSP.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105425
Oil and Gas
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Grace Otisi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Toronto (EN)