Your new company
Hays is proud to partner with an established real estate landlord, specialized in office properties. A national company, the Montreal office is family-oriented with a growing portfolio.
Your new role
The Tenant Service Coordinator who will support the property management team in overseeing a portfolio of commercial properties. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to enter the world of property management, as the role of Coordinator, Tenant Services is a stepping stone into the industry.
• Handle tenant requests and act as the first point of contact
• Assist and support the property management team
• Coordinate with suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure building maintenance
• Develop and maintain an effective line of communication with staff, tenants and contractors; coordinate with site personnel and liaise with various internal teams,
• Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Follow up with tenants on a regular basis to ensure that the work and requests have been carried out satisfactorily and that the quality of service is optimal,
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare monthly reports showing services billed to tenants for work performed,
What you'll get in return
- 1-3 years in a similar position within commercial real estate
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourceful, multi-tasker
- Proficiency in French & English for tenant communication (written & spoken)
What you need to do now
- $50,000 - $65,000, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits (RRSP plan, health insurance)
- Hybrid system between working from home and office
- Downtown office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104116