Manufacturing client in Montreal hiring for a Senior Solution Architect for a 12 month contract.
Your new company
Our client, in the manufacturing industry, is looking for a Senior Solution Architect, for their digital/e-commerce projects, to join their team in the Montreal or Valcourt office.
Your new role
▪ Solution Architecture for Digital / eCommerce ecosystem (Manhattan, Magento, Adobe experience manager, Payment service provider, integrations).
▪ Assess the business requirements ▪ Gather Non-Functional Requirements
▪ Pre-select and compare potential technical solutions including software selection when needed
▪ Provide an architectural conception of the solution regarding Business, Application, Information and Technology domains via the solution architecture design document
▪ Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
▪ Support the project team during the specifications and design phase
▪ Partner with the organization to understand the organizational and departmental strategy and agree on information systems solutions to meet the needs.
▪ Investigate information systems that might benefit the client.
▪ Document the solution in the enterprise architecture tool (BIZZDesign) using the archimate language
▪ Develop and maintain a model of the client’s current and future Application Architecture in the EA tool.
▪ Develop and maintain a model of the client’s current and future digital architecture and design a structure that is stable, resilient, agile, and performant.
▪ Lead the organization in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and support business process design.
▪ Understand and support to software architecture design and support development team in developing solutions
▪ Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development, and support Required Competencies:
What you'll need to succeed
▪ Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related study, or equivalent project-related experience.
▪ Minimum of ten years of experience in IT, with at least five years in information system design
▪ In-depth experience designing and implementing information solutions, with specialization ecommerce enterprise systems
▪ Hands-on experience implementing Ecommerce (B2B/B2C), recommendation engine, CRM, mobile applications, Web sites (contents and forms) and marketing automation tools.
▪ Strong ability to influence, and communicate orally and in writing with business executives and colleagues is key
▪ Ideally, formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF with Archimate) or formal qualifications in technology.
▪ Bilingualism (French & English)
What you'll get in return
Work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, that recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a workplace where everyone works hard but has fun.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105179
Manufacturing & Production
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Davy Mariot, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Montreal (EN)