Your new company
Our clients is a leading e-commerce services that is globally recognized with multiple office around the globe is looking for a Fullstack Dotnet developer for a 6-12 month contract with a long term commitment.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Capable of designing application solutions to user needs with minimal supervision
- Codes and debugs application programs in conformance with established guidelines, policies and practices as well as industry standard guidelines
- Works at the highest level of all technical phases of programming; requires a high degree of creative thinking and the ability to use the accumulated knowledge and experience of others.
- Performs acceptance testing and program implementation for assigned systems and/or projects.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents the requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Reviews and analyzes system specifications to determine whether all required elements have been included. Consults with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Responsible for defining and maintaining all data interface definitions between various application platforms
- Conducts thorough problem analysis in regard to technical system and application programs; documents findings and proposes problem resolution alternatives.
- Advises and works with users to resolve specific problems or make changes in programs, computer applications, capabilities, alternative programming approaches, limitations, etc.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation
What you need to do now
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Computer Science, MIS or related discipline.
- Expert/advanced knowledge of developing cloud-native applications using Microsoft technologies.
- 5+ experience in .Net framework - (C#, Asp.Net, .Net Core, Web APIs )
- 3+ experience developing Micro services and RESTful APIs using .Net Core.
- 3+ experience in developing responsive web interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 & UI frameworks
- 3+ experience in modern frameworks such as Angular 10+ & above.
- 3+ experience in SQL database
- 2+ experience on messaging frameworks such as Azure Service Bus and Azure Web Jobs.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with JSON & XML
- Experience using a source code repository such as SVN, GIT
- Experience deploying to public cloud such as Azure, AWS
- Experience with test driven design using any unit/integration frameworks.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103967