Your new role
We're looking for a Senior Solution Architect - Identity and Access Governance to join our Global Cyber Security team and worldwide organization. This team works on consolidating Identity and Access Governance (IAG) eco system with a strong and comprehensive product line of consumable services for our external & internal user groups. This team is also committed to drive Innovations like Robotic Process Automation (RPA) of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and implement central Application Performance Monitoring (APM) for our IAM solutions. If you have a history of designing and implementing software and IT architecture of IAG or IAM solutions, then we want to talk to you.
A day in the life:
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to designing software and IT architecture of our global customer-centric IAG ecosystem.
- Deploy and operate our IAG services on enterprise-level infrastructure by collaborating with project and support teams.
- Join our DevOps team and become product owner of one of the IAG modules. Work in an agile environment (SCRUM & SAFe) and coordinate efforts with our software engineering teams in Germany and India.
- Team up with software engineers to address complex problems by generating new ideas, finding fresh perspectives, and evaluating and producing effective solutions in an agile manner.
- Take part in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and support software engineering efforts in bug fixing.
- Use your IAM / IAG expertise to design and implement with us Zero Trust framework, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) of our IAM processes or setting up central Application Performance Monitoring (APM) for our IAM solutions.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance our IAM & IAG products.
What you'll get in return
- BA/BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or 7+ years of industry experience (required).
- Strong working knowledge and 4+ years of combined working experience in enterprise IAM / IAG solutions, software development and architecture (required).
- Experience with container runtimes such as Docker and workload/container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar platforms (required).
- A strong working knowledge interfacing with REST & JSON APIs as well as SCIM for user collection, provisioning, and deprovisioning (required).
- Experience in organizing and working in a DevOps and agile environment (SCRUM, SAFe) (required).
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) / federation integration tools (PingIdentity, Tivoli/ISecurity Access Manager, OneLogin, Okta), protocols (SAML, OIDC, WS Fed), or multifactor authentication (MFA) solutions (Symantec, RSA, PingID, Okta, OneLogin, Duo, Centrify) (optional).
- Experience in designing and setting up central documentation platforms, e.g. a wiki (optional).
- Experience in defining standardized support processes and using service management tools (ServiceNow) (optional)
- Knowledge of Zero Trust Architecture (optional).
- Knowledge of application performance monitoring solutions (AppDynamics, Elastic Search, Grafana, Prometheus) (optional).
- Able to work in project teams, under pressure, facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution (required).
- Excellent communicator, able to engage and effectively respond to diverse stakeholders (required).
- Language skills: English fluent; German will be a plus.
What you need to do now
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity.
- Engaging corporate culture.
- Training, development and career growth opportunities.
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration.
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- State of the art working facilities.
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs.
- Recognition rewards and discount programs.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091418