Your new company
Our client is a leading global insurance firm looking for Senior ServiceNow Developers for a remote contract with a huge possibility of extension.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to the agile team goals by collaborating with other functional teams, actively participating in Scrum ceremonies, and expanding the technical capabilities of the team.
- Lead the technical design and development of cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Meet business objectives while also maintaining the existing Asset Management application.
- Perform and support the coordination of programming activities within the Scrum team such as developing specifications, coding, testing, debugging, adjusting, and documenting to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of programs. Lead code-review sessions and ensure overall code quality aligns with the business and project requirements. Monitor production and user acceptance testing.
- Support troubleshooting of complex problems on the Asset Management platform and supporting technologies.
What you need to do now
- Demonstrate 7+ years of experience in ServiceNow development, a focus on supporting the delivery of Asset Management, CMDB and Discovery within ServiceNow.
- Experience in the following ServiceNow modules: Asset Management, CMDB, Service Portal, Service Levels (SLA) and Discovery.
- Experience with CMDB and Asset Management, building and supporting API integrations and reporting. Familiarity using ITIL best practices in ServiceNow.
- You have experience and knowledge of working within an Agile environment. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to effectively problem solve, work effectively as part of a team or independently, and have a strong customer support mindset.
- You hold the following certifications: ITIL, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist and or ServiceNow Administrator certification.
- You enjoy collaboration and know that it can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that appreciates working together to create a shared vision.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105920