Client: Gaming Company
Role: QA Associate
Duration: Perm,full time
Your New Company
Our client, a gaming firm is looking to hire a QA Associate on full time basis, to join their team.
Your New Role:
Define and implement testing plans based on project scope, business requirements and functional specifications.
• Guide and mentor more inexperienced QA personnel.
• Liaise with clients who hire out our QA talent.
• Report and prioritize defects discovered during testing.
• Work with project team to ensure defects are resolved.
• Ensure company QA standards are followed and maintained.
• Design and/or implement scripts that assist in testing.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• 3+ years in the QA trenches.
• An arsenal of favourite testing methods combined with a willingness to adopt (and improve!) Mikutech’s testing
• Experience or genetically-spawned instinct in UI, functional, database, regression, load, and performance testing.
• Impeccable written and verbal English comprehension and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Jira or similar project management/bug tracking systems.
• A hankering for tackling a variety of project types, from games to medical applications, from conventional interfaces to AR and VR.
• A compartmentalized psyche that allows you to deal with several products simultaneously.
• A not-at-all-secret passion for games.
What You’ll get in Return
The client is offering a Contract role with competitive. An office culture with great collaborative, entrepreneurial culture where your ideas are welcome and personal growth is valued, friendly environment.
If you’re available and interested in learning more about this role, please email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and yearly rate requirement. #1105479
Broadcasting, Music & Film
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Farhan Khan , the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Toronto (EN)