Your new company
With over 35 years in the industry, our client works with clients around the world, helping communities thrive by enabling them to make optimal use of their resources so that assets last longer, perform better and remain a positive legacy for generations to come. They are client focused, committed to delivering innovative and high-quality services and working consistently working within a collaborative and respectful culture. Their focus in the next few years is increased quality with a focus on sustainability.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing a collaborative approach to project delivery with all teams across the business
- Working on complex multi-year projects with $1-$2+ million budgets and 30+ stakeholders
- Understanding client functionality requirements and minimizing potential impact on the wider product roadmap
- Project management of allocated jobs and expectations, time, resource and budget constraints, and work plans for all assigned projects
- Effective global client engagement and project leadership including associated travel and meetings, as required
- Presenting project status to executives at project board meetings.
- Contributing to the development of global standards in project delivery, across all Deighton teams
- Support the establishment of the PMO function as part of the PMO team, contributing, driving standards and innovating
- High-level understanding of the dTIMS software suite and how our client’s use core functionality
- Lead any projects across the Deighton business as required
- Timesheets and all other corporate compliance actions completed as per corporate policy
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of experience in similar IT Project Management role
- Experience delivering Enterprise software solutions
- Critical Thinking : Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problem.
- Active Listening : Strong collaboration, listening and facilitation skills
- Customer and Personal Service : Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Strong communicator : Demonstrates confidence in well written and articulate oral communications.
- Excellent organizational skills : Ability manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines.
- Solutions focused : Track record of taking initiative to find the best ideas.
- Able to coordinate activities between multiple departments and geographies.
- PMP Certification is preferred
The client is offering an opportunity to work with a nation-wide leader offering a very salary and a fun and challenging work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1101816