Your new company
Our client, in the professional services and consulting industry, is looking for a bilingual SAP Manager SAP IBP to join their team in Montreal.
Your new role
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Manager – SAP IBP to join their Enterprise Applications team. This role offers variety, responsibility, and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. We are looking for an individual who combines experience leading SAP projects with an aptitude for driving sales pursuits and for helping grow our business.
As a Senior Manager, you'll assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate our client in the ERP consulting market. These are shared with all the client’s market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market. A willingness to travel to meet client needs is expected in this role.
You will participate in large scale SAP client engagements and stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business and to your domain of expertise. You should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable interfacing with a client on a daily basis. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A degree in computer science, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA or Business Undergraduate degree preferred). SAP certification/s highly preferred.
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 8-10 years of related work experience
- Min 8 years of experience working with the SAP IBP, PP, PPDS and SCM modules
- Participation in full life cycle implementations (or equivalent experience) required.
- Experience with SAP IBP and integration to SAP S4 and/or SCM in at least 3 projects.
- Experience defining system architecture, executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
- Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering and project management methodology experience required.
- Prior consulting experience and a demonstrated history of driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies.
- Knowledge of other planning tools such as Kinaxis, O9 and their integration to SAP S4.
- Security clearance preferred.
Work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, that recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a workplace where everyone works hard but has fun.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104851