Exciting Permanent Opportunity - Senior Full Stack Developers - Hybrid role
Your New Company:
Client is a growing software and engineering company in the field of infrastructure asset management (roads, bridges, tunnels, rails, etc.). Digitalization is a mainstream in their business and drives or product development to new innovative technologies.
Your New Role
Sr. Full Stack Developer is responsible for helping to develop a portfolio of products including multiple web applications, mobile applications, reporting solutions and more. This role should be results oriented, comfortable working as part of an Agile team, and thrive on developing systems that are of high quality. Work closely with Development team, QA, Scrum Master, Product Owner and other stakeholders to deliver the development tasks. • Provide input into project timelines, estimation and roadmap.
• Evaluate business processes, make recommendations, and implement system design enhancements/changes.
• Act as a mentor to the team, helping them to troubleshoot issues and remove their technical roadblock.
• Motivate, mentor and train developers across team, improving the quality of their work and optimizing their performance.
• Implement and drive continuous integration & continuous delivery approach for deployments.
• Should focus on TDD approach.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure compliance with design and development process/standards.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Experience in delivering Enterprise cloud native solutions and hybrid (On-prem + Cloud) solutions.
- 7+ Years of experience working on applications build on Microsoft.Net Tech stack.
- 3+ years of experience as a senior .NET developer
- 4+ Years of Experience with Angular and any other framework.
- 5+ Years exp with MVC and MVVM
- 2+ Years of experience building mobile apps using Ionic/Cordova.
- 2+ years of experience in building apps that runs on Azure.
- 2+ years of experience working on an Agile Scrum/Kanban environment. - Experience working with Azure DevOps.
- 7+ Years of Experience in Software Development
What You’ll get in Return
The client is offering a new an exciting opportunity to work on challenging projects with a competitive salary package and other benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please share a copy of your most updated CV in word document #1105325
Technology & Internet Services
30 Mar 2023
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Vanitha Parthipan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Toronto (EN)