Your new company
Our client, a leader in the financial company is looking to hire a Robotic Process Automation Designer to join their office
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be responsible for driving excellence in the Design and Development Practices for Blue Prism at Sun Life.
- Build out a design and development framework that facilitates the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation using Blue Prism. Document best practices, guardrails, and artifacts for design, development, and testing.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect on the technology governance of the RPA platform and solution patterns
- Create and lead a Design Authority that will review and approve solution designs and development projects to ensure consistency and continuity with the framework.
- Enable automation development teams by ensuring access and security profiles adhere to Sun Life standards while also meeting the needs of the solution.
- Support automation development success by mentoring development teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Business Teams and the Lean Solutions Team to identify automation opportunities, and to prioritize the pipeline.
- Build a catalogue of reusable objects and processes for Blue Prism automations
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent Discipline
- 5+ years of design, implementation and governance experience with Robotic Process Automation or Business Process Automation architectures
- Strong understanding of RPA tools and development process
- Solid understanding of cyber security implications of automation
- Demonstrated experience in developing documentation to support standards and best practices
- Experience with a Design Authority for automation development
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to bring opinions, comments and thoughts forward. Able to drive discussions and meet objectives.
- Solid problem-solving skills, ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- Strong understanding of process and technical design (focused on automation)
- Strong understanding of, or certification in process analysis and Lean frameworks
- Broad knowledge of business problems across functions and domains
- Agile project management experience using Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105552