At SMS Equipment our Product Sales Support Representatives (PSSR) proactively acquire cutting edge technology in the mining / industrial industry. They establish and maintain strong, professional relationships with Mining customers and manufacturers, solving technical problems and generating customer solutions as a value-added supplier. We are looking for a candidate who will bring their sales experience, positivity and drive to our sales team in Wabush NL.The salary for this position will range from $70,000 - $94,000 .Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales solutions. Provide detailed equipment proposals to meet customer’s specific requirements. Evaluate used equipment to help provide a market-based value. Prepare monthly equipment sales forecast.
- Customer relationships. Main point of contact for Mining customers and manufacturers. Sells parts to equipment owners, contractors and fleet operators. Solves technical problems and generates customer solutions and a value added supplier.
- Coordinates all service, warranty, billing, and equipment issues to the appropriate SMS manager. Main point of contact in resolving such issues.
Qualifications:Our Product Sales Support Representative qualifications include strong sales orientation with 5-7 years’ experience within the mining / industrial industry. Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with mining equipment and the heavy equipment industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word and have a general working knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to safely drive company vehicles for an extended period.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive in keeping abreast of cutting edge technology and best practice pertaining to the Company’s products and services; enhancing expertise, performance and bottom line productivity.
- Proficient communication skills in dealing with customers and O.E.M.s.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete the following;
- Reference Check
- Drivers Abstract
- Drug & Alcohol Check
At SMS Equipment, safety is our number one priority. Our successful candidate is intrinsically motivated and committed to making safe choices, when completing all tasks.Applications will be received until a suitable candidate has been found.SMS Equipment offers rewarding careers in the heavy equipment industry across Canada. As the largest Komatsu dealer in North America, SMS Equipment gives you the opportunity to represent world-class quality in our product offerings and customer service. A few of the many benefits of working with SMS Equipment include competitive wages, comprehensive group benefits plan, and RRSP matching.