Your new company
Our client, a leader in financial industry is looking to hire a Property Administration Analyst to join their team. This is onsite role for 9 months on contract basis.
Your new role
The Property Administrator is responsible for providing assistance to the property management team in conducting their mandated duties in support of tenant relation and property management functions. The Property Administrator is accountable for responding to tenant related issues and ensuring that they are resolved on a timely basis.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Provide administrative support including word processing, filing, copying, faxing, maintaining records, communication for staff/tenants.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with tenants, vendors, building security, cleaners and various contractors to ensure smooth operation of the Property.
- Manage tenant calls and dispatch requests via Building Engines system, follow up on requests for service and distribute to appropriate area for handling.
- Coordination of Fitness Centre Access, program management and facility coordination.
- Assistance in the coordination of charity, tenant appreciation and mall/property events. Contribute ideas and suggestions for various marketing plans, promotion events, etc. for the specific property.
- Assist Management Team with special and capital project coordination.
- Assist with population of new building filing system, tenant records, vendor records, manuals and tenant database for addresses and contacts.
- Prepare all relevant tenant letters and documentation for year-end tenant recoveries.
- Assist in maintaining property-specific emergency procedures and make periodic updates to the Tenant Handbook.
- Manage the Certificate of Insurance records for both tenants and vendors within various databases in a timely manner so that no lapse of coverage exists.
- Complete and submit Assessment Requests for Information (ARFl's) on all portfolio properties annually.
- Perform other property management tasks that may be assigned from time to time
What you need to do now
- Experience working for a leading finical company in Canada
- Possible extension
- Great working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102233