Your new company
Our client, a recognised insurance firm, is looking to hire a Project Manager, Facilities to join their growing team in Toronto, Ontario.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing major fit-up projects for the reorganization of sites.
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyze requests from various internal stakeholders (Directors, VPs, or internal resources) and make recommendations for solutions to the Director of Facilities Projects in order to meet the needs, while respecting the strategic orientations and policies of our organization.
- Direct internal and external stakeholders in the realization of mandates entrusted.
- Guide the junior development technician according to the established objectives and act as a mentor for his training.
- Prepare, monitor and control budgets according to the goals to be achieved.
- Perform all other duties associated with the role of Development Project Manager and take on ad hoc files delegated by the Development Project Manager in relation to development projects.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in Planning and Construction or Interior Design Certificate or any combination of equivalent education and experience
- PMP certification – an asset
- 5+ years of experience managing small-mid level projects
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD and Ms Project tools
- Can analyze needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with great autonomy and is well planned and organized
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with an attractive compensation package, and a positive, flexible working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103989