Your New Role
Our client, a multinational ceramics and electronics manufacturer, is looking for a Production Print Specialist to join the Product Marketing department and report to the President. This individual will need to travel across Canada extensively and consultation, brand knowledge, strategy development, and workflow assessment to transfer knowledge to the sales team.
- Will be accountable for knowledge transfer to the sales teams and sales management with respect to activity generation including identification of vertical market opportunities and target accounts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of production print products, solutions, industry trends / issues, and competitive product information. Will be accountable for prospecting and customer relationship development and assessments.
- Will be responsible for product demonstrations and maintaining showroom equipment.
- Accountable for customer needs analysis, solution development, proposal generation, pricing, and contract negotiations.
- Assist sales teams in creating a business plan covering the level of activities needed to meet or exceed revenue targets within the assigned region.
- Responsible for pipeline monitoring, accurately reporting on win-loss situations.
- Provide customer feedback to management that will provide guidance to headquarters for future development of production print products and solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts as required by management.
- Drive company objectives of profitable production print sales and service revenue, customer retention and growth, along with strategic initiatives of production print.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop customer strategies to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Partner with cross-functional departments to communicate and build relationships that focus on achieving company and department objectives.
- Provide technical advisory support pertaining to Kyocera and third-party software solutions regarding workflow survey assessments, Request For Proposals, and other sales activities.
- Develop and provide sales training sessions and seminars to prospects, customers, and employees.
- Provide sales and technical support for launches, open-houses, trade shows, and customer events.
- Implement customer-billed training for various homegrown and third-party training initiatives.
- Develop scope of work, as part of proposal process, and implementation plan for each opportunity.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience in production print solutions and sales experience is required.
- Relevant industry and technology certifications preferred: EFI Professional or Expert, G7, Security+, Project+, CIDA/CDIA+, PMP or other industry specific training certifications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts.
- Strong presentation skills to various audiences and ability to connect and follow up with prospects, customer, and employees.
- Sales skills and business acumen required.
- Strong knowledge of competitive products, applications, and solutions.
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, including Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bilingual-French preferred.
- Willingness to travel across Canada and occasionally the US.
What You’ll get in Return
The client is offering a highly competitive salary (plus bonus) coupled with a significant bonus package, 3 weeks vacation, and hybrid flexibility.
Interested? If you’re available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and salary requirement. #1104391