POS Analyst Client: Restaurant Franchisor Job Type: Perm, full time Salary: Open *depending on experience Location : St Laurent, Quebec Environnent: Hybrid Your New Company Our client, in the food franchise industry, is looking for a POS Analyst to join their team in the St. Laurent office. Duties & Responsibilities: As the POS Analyst, you will create a unique and rewarding customer experience, and support multiple opportunities for franchisees to have success in their business. Responsible for assisting in the optimization of all information technology applications, products, or services as they are developed and modified in our Digital Ecosystem and ensuring the consistent implementation and application of our systems to expedite seamless customer experiences and maximize opportunities for grow incremental sales, awareness, and loyalty. Reporting to the Vice President of Information Technology, your full focus will be supporting an optimized customer journey that broadens awareness and engagement, seamlessly expedites sales conversions and builds loyalty. The IT Coordinator will support the positive relationship between our two most important stakeholders.
- Point-of-Sale (POS) systems administration and updating brands menu management
- Maintaining and monitoring project schedules and deliverables
- Deliver POS updates and enhancements across a number of different POS systems.
- Work with other departments to develop training materials and programs for any of the digital ecosystem platforms
- Deliver a variety of modern front-end technologies to 1400 Restaurants across Canada
- Implement Self service kiosks to QSRs
- Gather and consolidate feedback and provide detailed reports
- Supervise different tasks over the life of a project
- Maintain the flow of information between the project owner and the support teams regarding project deliverables
- Ensure all project documentation/tools are up-to-date and all recommendations and specifications are noted to ensure compliance
- Design training programs for stakeholders as required
- Prepare reports to communicate project outcomes and deliverables
- Monitoring performance of all platforms. Investigate & analyze customer complaints and non-conformance issues to identify optimizations, enhancements or changes required for better customer experiences.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bilingualism an asset
- Related experience in retail/hospitality industry
- College Degree in technology-related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of common software (MS Office), HTML and intermediate user level with multiple product user interfaces, CMS and GUI’s
- Previous project management and/or coordination experience or training considered an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail and superior critical thinking skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience with gift cards and loyalty programs
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and problem solve on “the fly” while remaining calm, objective and task focused
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to provide support over various mediums (phone/email/etc.)
- Ability to write both technical and project documentation
What You’ll get in Return Work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, that recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a workplace where everyone works hard but has fun. Interested? If you’re available and interested in learning more about this role, please email your resume on email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and yearly rate requirements.