Construction Company (Mississauga)
Our client is a high profile construction company and is looking for a full-time Office Manager at their head office in Mississauga. This role reports directly to our Human Resources Leader, and offers a competitive salary, plus full benefits.
For this role, the Office Manager is responsible for the overall efficient operation of the head office location, their regional office and all small (site trailers) locations.
The Office Manager demonstrates a detail-oriented competency and is a self-starter and team player with a strong understanding of accounting principles, administration skills, human resources administration, executive assistant responsibilities, and general office management.
- Coordinate and organize office activities
- Oversee stock of office supplies
- Greet visitors at office
- Coordinate inbound and outbound office mail
- Support HR in scheduling meetings, interviews and transport
- Experience with administrative and clerical work Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Friendly and upbeat personality
Please apply now or reach out through LinkedIn to have our team review your candidacy for this job. #1102521