Your new company
An award-winning architecture company recognised for site sensitive design solutions, heritage, conservation and Inuit and First Nations architecture. Their projects include contemporary and institutional projects that are regarded for their innovative approach, sensitivity to history, and concern for civic, social and cultural responsibility.
Your new role
The company is is looking for an OAA Architect to join their in house architecture firm, You will be responsible for :
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with clients to understand their needs and develop design concepts that meet their requirements
- Prepare detailed drawings and specifications for construction projects
- Coordinate with contractors and other professionals to ensure that construction work is completed to the highest standards
- Oversee the construction process to ensure that all work meets the requirements of the project
- Work with clients to develop and present proposals for construction projects
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all construction projects
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experiences as a registered OAA Architect. Experiences working on large-scale commercial, industrial and data centre buildings is seen as a plus. You should be proficient in producing Contract Documents in current versions in Revit, and have knowledge of building technology and assembly, construction methodology, materials application and interpretation of manufacturers’ requirements.
What you'll get in return
Full-time permanent position with 3 weeks vacation, attractive benefits and an environment for professional growth.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with an attractive compensation package, three weeks' vacation and a positive working environment with opportunities for career growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103493 #1103493