Your new company
As a co-operative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. Our work is guided by our values of integrity, excellence and responsibility and driven by our vision of building sustainable communities together. To learn more about who we are, visit [http://www.fcl.crs/].
Your new role
Every day, our Team Members play an integral part to ensure Co-op Food Store shelves are full across Western Canada. FCL provides an environment for our team to grow and develop a career with the Co-op, starting from our Warehouse Person position. To see more of our Distribution Centre and one of our Co-op Employee Stories watch our YouTube video [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N9EE1zxRTk].
What you'll need to succeed
- You will fill, check, and pack orders using a power jack and headset system throughout the warehouse to select items from floor stock to assemble on pallets to be transported to local Co-ops.
- You will be completing physical work including frequent bending, twisting, and lifting weight of up to 60lbs.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with production standards, in various climates (i.e., Freezer).
What you'll get in return
- You are in good health and physically fit
- You must be willing and able to work in the freezer when required; PPE is provided.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, results oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of others.
Competitive Salary and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104136