Your new company
Hays is proud to partner with a renowned company it their search for a Maintenance Coordinator. Great opportunity to work for a Caanadian landmark that revolutionized the way we shop for basic goods
Your new role
Under the supervision of the Director, Maintenance, the Maintenance Operations Coordinator plans and organizes the maintenance work carried out for Dollarama stores. This person is the link between the maintenance vendors and Dollarama.
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the stores by dispatching requests and following up on open requests to ensure work is completed in a respectable time frame;
- Act as a liaison between head office and maintenance vendors;
- Coordinate the day-to-day scheduling of work to be completed in stores;
- Ensure vendor compliance;
- Maintain open communication with sub-contractors and maintenance vendors;
- Visit stores and meet contractors on site to discuss particular issues;
- Oversee contracts for certain maintenance aspects;
- Manage utility accounts (ex. electricity);
- Coordinate maintenance services for newly opened stores;
- Create and update maintenance charts and spreadsheets;
- Prioritize emails and calls from the field;
- Responsible for inputting, modifying and maintaining data in Kronos and SAP;
- Partake in the roll out and execution of maintenance projects; and
- Support the maintenance manager with special tasks and requests.
What you'll get in return
- Must someone who will be willing to support the team on weekends & evenings
- Schedule: Monday (1-9pm), Tuesday/Weds off, Thursday/Friday (1-9pm), Saturday/Sunday (9-5pm).
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in Management, Administration, Business or any relevant field;
- One (1) to three (3) years of experiences in the construction or maintenance field;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented and professional attitude;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment with high volume;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple ongoing tasks and projects;
- Good computer knowledge and presentation skills especially with Outlook, Power Point and Excel;
- Flexible to work outside normal business hours (on call - emergency issues on weekends and evenings); and
- Bilingual (French and English).
salary compensation of around $60,000 up to $70,000 (depending on experience), paid company phone and free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105348