Job Title: M&E Coordinator (Hi-Rise)
Location: North York
Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented M&E Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the progress of our projects, as well as ensuring that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop and implement M&E plans for projects
- Monitor project progress and ensure that it is in line with project goals and objectives
- Collect, analyze, and report data on project performance
- Identify and address any issues or concerns that arise during the project
- Work closely with project teams to ensure that all M&E activities are carried out effectively
- Prepare regular reports on project progress for management and stakeholders
- Support the development of project proposals and budgets
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Project Management, International Development, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in M&E or a related field
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Experience in international development projects is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on exciting and meaningful projects. If you are passionate about making a positive impact and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105133