Your new company
Our Client is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions.
Your new role
The Leads Coordinator is responsible for the timely management and distribution of sales opportunities (leads) to advisors across Canada. This is done by assessing each opportunity to understand client needs and current group, individual or advisor relationships and then matching with a suitable advisor that can best meet those needs.
They also provide the advisors with information that will set them up for success. Providing guidance and education to advisors and financial centre managers on effective management of their leads and outcome tracking is also a key component of this role.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Assign leads to advisors across Canada - review client requests, assess needs, existing relationships and other requirements, determine the best advisor "match", gather information and position it in a way that will help the advisor make a successful connection, assigning the lead in Salesforce.
- Guide and educate advisors on effective lead management and outcome tracking in Salesforc.
- Assist advisors to understand the how their participation in the Leads program can benefit their business.
- Manage escalations with advisors, regional management and our partners in the call centres and other partners across the company.
- Identify and participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives to help the team become more efficient and effective.
What you need to do now
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Technical aptitude, including Excel skills
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues, partners and advisors to achieve outcomes through influence
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Experience in a customer service environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104723