Your new company
An award-winning design practice, creating spaces for living, learning and healing. The team is composed of diverse individuals who are dedicated to creating works of social value, and their clients are equally socially conscious.The companies design philosophy is to provide contextually appropriate, well-crafted and strong architectural solutions. They strive for functional and beautiful designs that contribute to healthy living and evolving cities, making design excellence accessible and universal.
Your new role
As a Junior Architect your responsibilities will be the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborating with the team members to conceptualise and design building plans that meet the needs of the clients and adhere to local building codes and regulations.
- Conducting site visits to gather information and asses the feasibility of proposed projects
- Participate in client meetings to discuss projects requirements and provide input on design options
- Creating detailed construction documents, including floor plans, elevations, and sections, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Assisting with the selection of materials and finishes for the project.
- Coordinating with contractors and other professionals during the construction phase to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget
- Reviewing and approving shop drawings and other submits from contractors.
- Monitoring the construction process to ensure that the work meets the design intent and quality standards
- Providing technical support to the construction team as needed
- Maintaining accurate project documentation and record
The ideal candidate will hold a Master of Architecture and have 2+ years in a Architect role.
You should be proficient in producing contract documents using Revit and sometimes AutoCAD. You'll need to have strong knowledge of building technology and assembly, construction methodology, materials application and interpretation of manufacturers’ requirements.
What you'll get in return
Full-time, permanent position, with 3 weeks vacation, attractive benefits and an environment for professional growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103167 #1103167