Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- We are looking for a developer who will help to build and transform the future of NA Wholesale IT.
- There are strategic business objectives that require a technical candidate to assist in delivery.
- The ideal candidate needs to understand how to work in a financial institution with exposure to Fintech and various industry innovations.
- They should also have a passion for the connectivity between software and hardware, innovating and driving change, and collaborating with other developers.
- We expect the candidate to have strong technical knowledge, be eager to learn and to contribute to a highly skilled development team.
- We strongly value their hard work and obsession to solve complex problems on behalf of the company’s customers.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Pragmatic / lean / agile development techniques
- Comfortable operating in an “agile” development team, self-starting, motivated
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Takes ownership, pride in delivered work
The client is offering a 1 month engagement and a very competitive rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102206