Client: Oil & gasDuration: 1 year
Rate: Open *depending on experience
Location: Hybrid (Calgary)
Your new company:
A leading client within the oil and gas industry are looking for a IT Project Manager for a 1 year project work hybrid in Calgary. They have an outstanding global reputation within their sector.
- Responsible for coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
- Has experience leading projects driven by a Vendor
- Proficient in the AGILE methodology and has a good handle in leveraging Azure Dev Ops for back log management.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Provides guidance to other project managers.
- May act as a Program Manager, leading several projects under a program umbrella.
- University degree in relevant discipline
- 15 years of experience as an IT PM
- AWS experience
- Business Analyst skills to translate business needs
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 1 year engagement and a competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
Interested? If you’re available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement. #1104018