Your new company
Our client is looking for a seasoned HR Specialist for their mid size Professional Consulting Company located in Vancouver, B.C. The successful candidate will possess a range of qualities allowing them to grow and thrive in an exciting, fast paced environment.
Your new role
This role is a combination of Human Resources and Administration. Responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Conducting recruitment, selection, and termination activities.
- Preparing and maintaining updated employee contracts and employee information, as well as coordinating with legal council to ensure compliance with all employee relation programs.
- Benefit package administration.
- Conducting performance management and evaluation.
- Assisting with the development of training programs.
- Continuously updating and enhancing professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Making travel arrangements as required.
- Overseeing administration staff including Accounting, Reception, and IT personnel.
- Relieving reception as required.
Minimum 4 years combined HR and Admin experience.
Proficiency with Office 365
Ability to learn quickly, be a self-starter & independent
Be able to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return
Our client provides a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including extended health and dental, health & wellness benefit and a Group RRSP with a company match.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.