Your new company
A leading Western Canadian Construction company with operations in multiple locations have an immediate need for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their Finance team in their Edmonton location.
Your new role
Reporting to the Controller and in turn acting as the direct manager of 2 experienced Accountants you will be a key member of the Finance team and will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing the corporate financial reporting process, including preparation of consolidated financial statements and quarterly reports to the board and other stakeholders
- Helping to develop and maintain accounting policies
- Leading financial reporting projects, such as implementation of changes in accounting standards
- Managing relationships with external auditors
- Reviewing publicly disclosed corporate financial information for accuracy and consistency
You will need to be CPA Designated, with at least 5 years' post qualification experience. Industry experience would be a big asset but is not required. Strong Excel and general IT skills are expected.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive compensation package, get the opportunity to grow as the company does and to take on more responsibility as the team grows.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105801