Your new company
As one of the largest Komatsu dealers in the world, SMS Equipment believe their continued growth is a result of their highly skilled and engaged employees who deliver excellence in the workplace. Due to this ongoing growth, they are seeking Labourers to join their established team on a 5x2 schedule.
Your new role
- Performing general cleaning and shop work
- Painting service equipment and parts as required
- Completing equipment inspection checks, and confirming parts shipping and receiving information
- Assisting skilled trades people to complete department projects and mine shutdowns as required
- Moving tools, equipment and other materials to and from work areas
- Other tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will possess a High School Diploma with 1-2 years of industry related experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered. Other requirements include
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to adhere to and maintain workplace health and safety initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong focus on providing valuable customer service
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Forklift training, WHMIS, and TDG training certification is an asset. Willing to train the right candidate.
What you'll get in return
The company is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, offering competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, learning opportunities, apprenticeship programs, company matched RRSP and more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Carry on your career here in Canada. This client is accepting applications from all candidates that are legally able to work in Canada for this role. If you have a visa or PR and are looking to have a discussion about this opportunity, please get in touch today. #1101449