Your new company
Our clients, a global consulting firm that advises clients on a variety of financial services, is looking to hire multiple EDD Team Leads to join their progressive team on a contract basis (with potential to extensions).
This is a fully remote position with the requirement to work EST hours.
Your new role
EDD Team Leads are responsible for driving team operational performance on company's engagements, focused on assisting clients in managing various aspects of their AML compliance programs in meeting and exceeding regulatory expectations in AML, BSA, OFAC sanctions and other areas relevant to today’s heightened regulatory climate.
This position provides leadership and coaching to Analysts and plays a critical role in ensuring production objectives and performance standards are achieved as set by management and contractual obligation. This position will play a key role in the overall strategic direction of the company, and work on high priority initiatives in a rapidly growing business by collaborating with Compliance, Executive Management, Finance, HR/Resource Management, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Solutions teams.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 1+ years of supervisory experience in a production environment, including the supervision of a minimum of 10 persons. Ability to supervise a large team effectively and efficiently and drive for results.
- A minimum 3+ years in a compliance or related role.
- Strong understanding of AML subject matter, basics of Alert and Investigation review, and basics of SAR preparation including the ability to understand and apply relevant regulations implemented by BSA/AML.
- Ability to be flexible, quickly learn new skills, and meet uncompromising quality requirements and production expectations while working closely with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated competency with computers, including proficiency with all Microsoft Office products, and should have prior experience with a variety of AML database and testing systems.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and adapt to change.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Strong processing and analytical skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher higher risk attributes, and handle appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service towards both internal and external parties.
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, high intensity, high demand and deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency by responding immediately to escalated issues and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must possess critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills to be used in operational planning and evaluation.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Education & Certifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
- ACAMS Certification is preferred
This position offers an opportunity to work with one of leading global banks, lead a team of professionals and competitive compensation. You can work remotely from anywhere in Canada (EST work hours)!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104292