Hiring EDD Maker - Analyst I in Canada - Remote Opportunity
Your new company
Our client, a global consulting firm that advises clients on a variety of financial services, is looking to hire multiple EDD Team Leads to join their progressive team on a contract basis (with potential to extensions).
This is a fully remote position with the requirement to work EST hours.
Your new role
• Perform intermediate to complex analysis that requires knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) schemes.
• Conduct complex alert and case investigations, and perform Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
• Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
• Produce quality work within program standards.
• Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Assist with other responsibilities as needed, such as file assignments, and request for information tracking and routing.
• May assist in performing quality assurance on Analyst I work product. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
What you'll need to succeed
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Journalism, Criminal Justice or related field. Masters’ degree or JD a plus.
• At least 1 year of AML Alert and Case Investigation experience, with hands-on experience in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) preferred.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities and able to decipher high risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type, etc.)
• Superior writing skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly, succinctly and efficiently.
• High competency in written and oral communication; strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently; take initiative; and able to adapt to change.
• Quick learner able to readily understand regulatory compliance, financial concepts and issues, exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.
• Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
• Results oriented team player with strong initiative and flexibility.
• Ability to thrive in a production-based environment.
• Demonstrated computer software competency, including Microsoft Word and Outlook, is required.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to perform data manipulation and pivot tables, etc.
What you'll get in return
This position offers an opportunity to work with one of leading global banks, lead a team of professionals and competitive compensation. You can work remotely from anywhere in Canada (EST work hours)!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104290
Banking & Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Alda Bajraktari, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Toronto (EN)