Our client, an established leader in the Banking sector is hiring for a DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract with a possibility of extension.
Your new role
•As a PLS (Profit & Loss System) DevOps Engineer, the person will be responsible to provide support for GDM Risk and PnL applications and contribute to DevOps tooling deliveries.
• Support Production during Eastern Standard Time (EST) time
• Communicate with IT and Businesses in the UK, Europe, US, Canada, and Mexico
• The person is expected to be flexible in terms of project allocation, contribute to DevOps transformation of the application.
• Automate CI/CD and manual tasks.
• Set up and manage jobs on Control-M (Scheduler)
• Perform UAT testing.
What you'll need to succeed
• Hands on Incident management and Production Support (Batch + Trader Support) experience.
• Experience configuring and maintaining any Monitoring Tool such as Geneos, ELK, Grafana etc.
• Hands on with Linux and any relational database (Oracle Preferred)
• Experience with any cloud technology (GCP preferred – Essentially, familiarity with Cloud Concepts).
• Batch/Command Scripting – Familiarity with Windows Batch Scripting
• Familiarity with Python scripting (automating manual tasks)
• Ansible experience preferred.
• Hands on experience with any batch scheduling tool such as Control-M or AutoSys.
• Experience setting and maintaining CI/CD pipelines. Automating Build and Deployment. Hands on experience with Jenkins
• Good communication skills
• 70% Support, 30% Automation (Python, Linux Scripting)
Nice to Have
•Experience working in Investment banking support (e.g., FI, FX, Equities)
• Rundeck tool experience.
• Experience in a QA role (UAT)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Type de contrat
Banking & Financial Services
Parlez à Anaahat Dhindsa, en charge de cette offre, située à Vancouver (EN)