Your new company
Our client, a leading global chemistry company across US, Canada, Asia and Europe, is going through a Digital Transformation. They are building a Digital Hub for the global business in Toronto city, therefore we are hiring multiple technology talents with ambition to join the digital hub. Our client has earned various awards, including being recognized by Mediacorp as a Top Employer in Canada and the GTA in 2023, and for many consecutive years prior. Most recently, BASF was thrilled to receive two awards for the first time – Forbes 2022 Canada’s Best Employers for Diversity as well as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People in 2023.
Your new role
Develop and Support (DevOps) new supply chain planning system
- Rollout our new supply chain planning system to various business units in different countries, working with diverse stakeholders in supply chain and commercial teams.
- Work in an agile way within a virtual global team, learning by doing / shadowing colleagues and managing the system development/configuration Work on user stories, actively pull and take over tasks and work self-organized in our squads.
- Get the opportunity to further develop into artificial intelligence-based supply chain topics, agility master or more business leaning roles.
Supply Chain Planning and Digitalization
- Act as a Global / Regional expert of digital supply chain team, supporting digital ambitions, helping our global digital service team to identify, execute and implement customer-centric digital solutions in an actionable and measurable way.
- Collaborate with colleagues in a self-organized way and in an agile team, quickly gain knowledge on specific processes.
- Deep dive into the Supply Chain Planning environment and focus on demand management and forecasting processes and solutions.
- Be part of supply chain planning system squads to work on functional development, supply chain planning solutions design and system configuration.
- Shape the future of supply chain planning landscape by creating solution designs and intensively interact with business units on their specific requests.
- Proactively work in sprints, taking care of user stories.
- Focus on the needs our internal customers and provide a sustainable and reliable post-go-live-services
What you'll need to succeed
- Successfully completed Bachelor or higher degree in Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supply chain with good understanding of system background (SAP APO, IBP OMP or others).
- Excellent communication skills in English with customers/Internal business partners.
- System Functional Design, Configuration and Debugging Experience.
- Solid DevOps knowledge of supply chain planning related solutions
- Process knowledge of supply chain planning at least in one of below area: Demand Planning, S&OP, Supply Planning, Detailed Planning & Scheduling
- Strong collaboration skills with diverse team members
- Experience in agile way of working or agile implementation approach
- Openness to new trends and innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe
What you'll get in return
The total rewards that you receive as a employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, They believe investing in you is investing in their success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career. They also provide engaging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in word document, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #1106116