Hays are currently working with a well known residential / mix use real estate company who are looking to add a Development Manager to there team. As the Development Manager you will be a key member of the development team ensuring all activities and operations are completed successfully through the project life cycle.
The role provides the opportunity for a high level of exposure to multiple facets of real estate development and management. This candidate will be responsible for overseeing the successful completion of residential and mix use projects. Additionally they will be
- Monitoring site activities, overseeing municipal approvals, project, and managing active project budgets and schedules.
- Provides timely reports and updates to senior leadership team and various other internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies, manages and resolves project issues.
- Oversee and support the project team throughout the project life cycle.
To be considered for this role you must be a proactive, team-oriented individual with good communication skills. Additionally the successful candidate will have:
- Candidates for consideration should have 3+ years of relevant development experience
- Experience in multi-family residential or mix use experience
- Post Secondary Education (e.g., Engineering, Planning, Architecture, Construction Management, etc.).
- Experience working through development process with a municipality
In exchange for your hard work and commitment you will earn an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to be involved with a close knit and dynamic team at an organization positioned for considerable growth in the coming years
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1106246