Your new company
Hays is proud to partner with a major Canadian retailer who is looking to recruit for the role of Demand Planner to join their team. Continuing its expansion and opening new stores across the country, they are always looking for talented, adaptable, energetic and passionate individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Build sales forecasts for hundreds of items;
- Communicate with suppliers to follow up on orders;
- Work closely with buyers to optimize sales;
- Ensure proper distribution of goods to stores according to seasonality;
- Plan and control the warehouse inventory level by establishing the quantities to be ordered for replenishment purposes; and
- Collaborate with the warehouse / distribution centre to ensure that the inventory is sent to stores within the agreed timeframe.
To succeed in this role, you will have a minimum of 3 years’ in a similar role, Bachelors in a relevant field, strong analytical and reporting skills, Strong inventory management skills, advanced level of Excel, experience with SAP, continious improvement/process improvement experience, have the ability to work on fast paced and changing environment, excellent communication skills and are bilingual (asset).
What you'll get in return
There is a competitive compensation package associated with this position plus benefits and many other employee incentives. Opportunities for career progression within one of the most predominant and stable Canadian companies that values its employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1106076