Your new company
Canada's Premiere Online Sportsbook and Casino. Launching in 2020, they have consistently innovated the online gaming landscape every step of the way, exponentially growing their customer base. They are seeking a hands-on Senior Data Architect to have ownership of delivering all new types of features for our data products, ranging from new data marts on top of the data warehouse, to new data integrations with third parties, to real-time data streaming.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Define, architect, build, & support our Data Warehouse and all future Data Initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with a delivery team of Engineers, Analytics, and Data Science specialists to design and deliver products that provide the insights our stakeholders require to make strategic and tactical business decisions.
- Identify and monitor the measures of the data products and features.
- Manage the product life cycle (design, delivery, launch, support, maintenance)
- Involved in the analysis of requirements, production specifications, architecture, configuration, security, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g., data models, configurations, and setup).
- Define the Data Management Processes ad update and maintain the methodology documentation.
- Document future state process flows, including alternate flows and exceptions.
- Organize and lead data review sessions with stakeholders, ensuring all process details are accurately captured and approved by the business SME.
- Provide support for automation developers, including clarifying automation requirements, and facilitating the creation of required environment and permission configurations.
- Support QA in testing larger automation initiatives.
- Assist with various operational issues, including troubleshooting production support issues, and gathering, and documenting change request details.
What you need to do now
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on data analytics experience
- Strong Experience in Cloud Computing (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud)
- Expertise in Solution Architecture Design.
- An understanding of DevOps, GitHub or other Code
- Management or deployment tools, principles of DevOps
- Any experience with Vertica/Snowflake/TimescaleDB/ Clickhouse/ Greenplum
- A strong understanding of SQL, star schema, dimensions, and dimensional design
- A strong experience in ETL tools, data integration, and data migration design.
- Proactive attitude, sense of ownership, and ability to work autonomously
- Advanced in English both verbal and written
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104963