Your new company
A leading oil and gas (pipeline) industry, with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard a Contract Analyst (Intermediate) This is for a minimum 1 year of a contract.
Your new role
This role offers working for one of the leading oil and gas industry.
- Build, develop, sustain, and grow internal business stakeholder relationships
- Identify and compile internal demand forecasted requirements
- Build category management strategies and execute with business partners
- Develop, issue and manage sourcing documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.)
- Negotiate contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management, etc.) and company standards
- Lead proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations
- Coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients
- Facilitate cross-functional team engagement during contract tendering, formation, administration and negotiation
- Administer multiple contracts including issuance, negotiation and approval of change orders, PO terms and conditions, RFI's, etc.
- Manage contract amendment process and Terms and Conditions improvement
- Own category contract administration in Contract Management System
- Maintain contract records in SAP and CMS, ensuring governance requirements are met.
- Support development and administration of category reporting dashboard
- Develop cost modelling and understanding of industry specification benchmarks
What you need to succeed:
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field Designation in a Project Management or Supply Chain Management. 4 years of Supply Chain Management or Project Management experience.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with SAP / Ariba / PowerBI
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; able to distill concepts and make them compelling; gain buy-in from executive-level stakeholders
- Aptitude for technical topics (i.e., when sourcing a technical material or service, candidate is naturally interested in learning technical details of the material / service, experience with terms and conditions)
- Demonstrate credible project management skills including stakeholder, timeline, and meeting management
What you need to do
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion, please email me your updated resume at Mankirat.Kaur@hays.com [mailto:Mankirat.Kaur@hays.com]