Your new company
Our client, an award winning architectural firm based in Toronto, is currently looking for a candidate to work in the role of Contract Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator to join a growing team and participate in the development of a variety of innovative and large scale institutional and adaptive reuse projects across Canada.
Your new role
The role will will be focused on making site visits and liaising with construction managers, owners representatives, general contractors and their sub-trades. In addition to administrating change control procedures, contract administration methodologies and policy development, you will ensure that projects adhere to the contract documents and the building and safety codes. You will be involved in the execution of a variety of institutional, heritage and adaptive reuse projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree or diploma in Architecture, Architectural Technology or Building Science from an accredited institution.
- 8+ years relevant contract administration experience in an architectural firm.
- Proven AutoCAD experience (mandatory) and proficiency in MS Office and Bluebeam.
- Thorough understanding of the Ontario Building Code.
- Understanding of the procedures of project documentation and administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence working in a construction environment.
- Strong project coordination experience and ability to manage competing deadlines
A fantastic compensation package, negotiable based on experience of up to $120,000, a comprehensive extended health and dental package, three weeks of vacation and the opportunity to work with an award winning firm on some of Canada's most innovative institutional projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1100366