Your new company
As an Enterprise Architecture team member, you will help deliver on solutions that do just that. You'll partner with talented IT professionals to design and implement cross-platform solutions to delight our customers as they enroll for insurance and banking products, submit claims, and face the challenges that life brings. You will have the exciting challenge of tackling some pretty complex business cases while being at the forefront of the technology journey to solve them, helping transform our Canadian business!
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a stake in the broader technical ecosystem and the solutions that you own by acting as a member of the teams you work with, leveraging standards and patterns as an accelerator
- Be data driven in both decision making and in governance practices
- Hold on demand reviews in public for greater transparency, ensuring that governance is collaborative and not punitive
- Learn how to measure KPIs, understand their value, and then leverage the results to continuously improve both the ecosystem and your solutions
- Develop just enough useful architecture models that can then be leveraged by both system architects and engineers, and demoing these models over PowerPoint presentations
- Partner with product owners, who own the problem, by influencing priorities while owning the technical solutions
- Be proactive, working with stakeholders to create architecture concepts prior to initiating an effort, demoing changes to these concepts to the system architects and engineers
- Develop and maintain future models to align business strategy and technology strategy, and any product purchases or vendor assessments
- Keep models updated frequently and available for other architects and engineers to discover
What you will bring along:
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years of experience as a technology or engineering leader for complex systems from design to production.
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- Ability to translate complex business problems and KPIs into a solution architecture which can be demoed and implemented by multiple agile teams.
- Have an eye for the future - we need thought leaders who thrive on learning about what's on the horizon and seeing how it can be applied to the customer challenges we need to solve.
- You know and care about writing safe, sound, and secure code and have fixed issues yourself.
- Experience with and interest in going deep on topics such as continuous delivery, reliability, security, cloud, and data science.
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104565