Your new company
Our client, a leading global chemistry company across US, Canada, Asia and Europe, is going through a Digital Transformation. They are developing a Digital Hub for the global business in Mississauga. As a result, we are hiring multiple technology talents with ambition to join the digital hub. During COVID, you'll work remotely from home. After COVID, you'll enjoy a hybrid work environment between your home and the office in Mississauga.
Your new role
As Global Category Buyer IS/IT Digital Services Procurement you are responsible for the preparation, execution and evaluation of tenders within the framework of the category-specific strategy.
What you'll need to succeed Education Successfully completed Master's or diploma degree in economics or computer science with an interest in business administration Experience
- Ideally more than 5 years of professional experience in purchasing of IS/IT goods & services with good knowledge of contract design and negotiations as well as legal principles and basis of compliance at Procurement
- Familiarity with common MS Office applications as well as confident handling of SAP R/3 and SAP Ariba
- Negotiation skills, assertiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- You will constantly demonstrate your negotiating skills - confident, cost-conscious and quality-conscious in RFQ’s and price negotiations.
- With your expertise, you advise internal business partners globally on procurement decisions for digital solutions as well as services and act as a central point of contact for both - internal and external business partners.
- You are proactively involved in developing and implementing the category-specific purchasing strategy in a agile and dynamic digital market.
- You also break new ground and identify potential for improvement.
- In close cooperation with the internal Business Partners, Corporate Legal, Corporate Data Protection, License Management, Corporate Finance and Tax as well as the Category Buyers from different regions you live the purchasing processes.
- As part of Category Management, you drive topics such as Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), the achievement of agreed targets /KPI's as well as the proactive identification of savings potential.
What you'll get in return
Our client will support this goal by providing the digital hub access to latest technologies, expertise and inspirations. You will be in the early group of employees that makes the Digital Transformation happen on a global scale. Our client provides a premium benefits plan, a competitive salary package, plus 15% Pension match and a 10% annual bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com #1105922