Exciting Opportunity for Business System Consultants!
Your New Company
A leading client within the insurance industry are looking for a Business Systems Consultant for a 6-year contract working remote in Canada. They have an outstanding global reputation within their sector.
• Conduct business system analysis activities specifically in the capacity of data analysis.
• Support Finance project with Corporate IT at Sun Life Financial
• SQL: scripting, data modelling, selecting data, filtering rows, joins, subqueries data manipulation and transactions
• Excel: spreadsheet fundamentals, performing calculations, importing/exporting data, pivot tables and charts, macro recorder
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• Ability to see the big picture, identifying risks and opportunities across the Finance domain
• timely decisions and readily communicates the reasons behind them.
• Strong communication skills: able to understand and accurately interpret the meaning, purpose, and importance of verbal and written messages.
• Analysis: ability to break down high level business requirements into more detail by questioning and probing for clarification
• Innovative: looks for new, sometimes unconventional approaches to successful delivery
• Teamwork: Enables and inspires others, assists members of the project team to meet common goals and timelines, works closely with and supports the Project Manager to deliver on time and on budget
• An understanding of scrum and Agile project delivery
• Data visualization understanding
• Familiarity with Confluence and JIRA Cloud
If you’re available and interested in this role, please apply by attaching your updated resume or call us! #1106015
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Anaahat Dhindsa, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Vancouver (EN)