Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to work independently on medium and high complexity tasks.
- Accountable for documenting and analyzing business system requirements in such a way that the business team members understand and approve them and other project team members can successfully use them to develop the solution.
- Ensures the solution meets the business requirements.
- Develops detailed functional, system and program specifications.
- Makes decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy.
- Involved in highly complex matters and business systems processes that have impact for the organization and that involve Senior Management strategic decisions.
- May oversee a variety of projects at a time.
- Conducts/facilitates user requirements/user story/backlog development sessions; documents assumptions and constraints
- Reviews and approves business process models and system data flow maps
- Leads definition of requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases that can be used by developers to create software, by application specialists to configure software, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions.
- Validates and approves requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases to create and configure software by application specialist, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions.
- Leads the business in prioritizing and re-prioritizing requirements
- Builds and maintains relationships with the project business stakeholders and team members
- Tracks requirements and deliverables to ensure that business requirements are being met
- Confirms business requirements that may change due to development or technical decisions or as a result of scope changes or technical changes from vendor
What you'll get in return
- University degree in relevant discipline
- 15 years of experience as a BSA
- Should have strong understanding of business processes, analyzes complex business problems to be solved with IT technologies
- Oil and gas experience an asset
The client is offering a 1 year engagement and a competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104145