Client: Technology solution provider Role: Business Analyst Duration: 2 months Rate: Open *depending on experience Location: Remote Our client, technology solution provider is looking to hire a Business Analyst for a minimum 2 months based in Toronto, to join their team. Your New Role: Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary point of contact, BA, and PM responsibilities.
- Documenting business rules applicable for system integrations, as well as defining scope, objectives, and formulating product, features and processes to satisfy requirements.
- Researching third-party system integration APIs.
- Define project requirements by integration points, identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Lead in developing and prioritizing user stories in sprints, leading sprint planning sessions and reviews.
What You’ll Need to Succeed: MUST HAVES:
- 3 - 4 years experience of working as a Business Analyst, ideally on enterprise software implementation and system integration projects for PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- Must have advanced technical abilities in working with APIs.
- Must have ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize, re-prioritize, and think quickly on your feet.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships quickly and develop trust with others.
- Must be an independent, self-motivated, and high energy individual who will take charge and exercise their problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge or exposure to Agile (Scrum) methodologies and experience writing requirements and user stories.
- “Roll up the sleeves” mentality – proactively identifying areas of need for customers and filling those gaps to ensure project success.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Attention to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple priorities.
Desired, But Not Required
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- PMP, Scrum Alliance, or similar certification an asset.
What You’ll get in Return The client is offering a 2 month engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for the contract. Interested? If you’re available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement. #1104999