Your new company
An architectural firm based out of Alberta that is known for their pragmatic approach to design. They offer Master Planning, Architecture & Urban Design services across multiple provinces in Canada and pride themselves on working as a cohesive team.
Your new role
As a key member of our team, you will be involved from design through contract documentation. You will engage with fellow team members in production through a project while mentoring and providing quality control over the development of deliverables. Your communication skills allow you to coordinate and guide clients and consultants through a project's lifespan. You will use your keen knowledge of building science and material research to advise and recommend paths for the completion of the project.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- minimum 5 years Canadian experience
- experience in public sector projects, municipal, healthcare, recreation, K-12, post-secondary education and similar
- good attitude and positive problem solver
- Revit knowledge
- knowledge of construction contract administration processes
- production of design materials and contract documents; models, renderings, presentations
- preparation of technical specifications
- familiarity with the National Building Code-Alberta Edition, and National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings
Competitive salary, 3 weeks' vacation, health spending account, pension, benefits and flexible working schedule in the summer!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1099329