Your new company
Hays Recruitment has partnered up with a a forward-thinking design, construction and development firm specializing in a variety of markets ranging from retail to hospitality in Mississauga, ON. Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their team on a 6 month contract to possible permanent basis. This role follows an in-office model.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Receiving electronic invoices from vendors and suppliers, save in appropriated folder for entry into Accounting system.
- Daily review of invoices received via Canada Post. Scan paper copies and save in appropriated folder.
- Download Utility bills, some specific vendor’s invoices from the Website portal and save in appropriated folder for processing in a timely basis to avoid late payment charges.
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy and follow up with any issues.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders. Entering Receipt of Goods.
- Entering transactions into our ERP system and send for approval.
- Allocating the expenses to the correct GL accounts
- Filling Electronic and Manual
- Vendors statements reconciliation. Replying vendor’s inquiries.
- Preparing Bi-weekly payment runs (EFT, Cheques)
- EFT Remittance slips coded and saved in folder.
- EFT Remittance slips delivered to individual vendors via email.
What you'll get in return
- 1-3 years of Accounts Payable experience is require
- Understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Diploma or certification or course work in accounting is an asset
- Acumatica and Procore is an asset.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Organizational Skills
- Experience using Jonas is an asset
- Prior construction industry experience is an asset
This role offers $20-25.00/hr.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105792