Your new company
Android QA Engineer is saddled with the responsibility to provide technical expertise in test automation to assist the software development team in improving development velocity with defect free code. This engineer must be able to perform test execution, defect management, reporting defect remediation, test planning, and test cases/script writing for android-based applications
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Design detailed and comprehensive test plans, test artifacts and documenting of all phases of SQA process by analyzing System Design Document (SRD) and Business Requirement Document (BRD) for new functionality of Dept. (Department of Transitional Assistance) software applications.
- Prepare test documentation and maintain the standards to meet PMO, quality assurance, security, operations, compliance and control requirements.
- Perform defect analysis (Root Cause Analysis) and escalate issues as required to ensure further actions and work with developers in all aspects of resolution and verification.
- Conduct Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with key business users and stakeholders as needed to plan on requirement analysis.
- Feasibility study to select automation tool & required add-ons by analyzing technical challenges and create POC to estimate, prioritize automation activities to script functional & regression test cases.
- Continuously develop and enhance automated test suites to improve efficiency.
- Factor lessons learned into processes, templates, behavior management & improvement initiative.
- Provide required guidance to the quality assurance team and track the deliverables by driving the team effectively
What you need to do now
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' experience with Expertise in software development life cycle (SDLC), software testing life cycle (STLC) and QA methodologies.
- 3-5 years' experience in black-box, white-box, functional, smoke and regression testing.
- Proficient knowledge in Robot framework, Android UI automation , Python, Appium.
- Strong judgement, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision to deliver business outcome.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104716