Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant to join our client's team. This client is within the non-profit sector with a great reputation and culture. This will be a 3 month contract to start, which has potential to extend. You will be working at their downtown Vancouver location with full time hours.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Processing and tracking invoices
- Creating travel pre-approval requests and submitting travel expense claims
- Assisting in obtaining signatures and/or approvals for invoices, contracts, estimates
- Creating and monitoring Purchase Orders
- Liaising with New suppliers and entering their information
- Supporting with the organization and coordination of catering in office and/or off site
- Assisting with preparation for financial year-end and follow-ups with teams and suppliers as needed
- Supporting with meeting request coordination (mainly internal meetings)
- Acts as back up for EAs.
2+ years of administration or executive assistance experience ideally within the non-profit or government sector• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills• Excellent MS Office skills are required** must be immediately available to start working full-time**
What you'll get in return
This is is a 3 month contract and possibility of extending. You will also have the chance to work within a great team and have full-time, standard working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105076