Your new company
Our client, a leader in the Hydro and Utilities company is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their office
Your new role
our client is looking for a Contractor, IT Client Consultant (Business Analyst) to be a liaison for both technical and business stakeholders. The IT PM team is looking for a candidate who has experience in implementing new Applications or enhancing existing systems/processes. This role requires the candidate to gather detailed business/technical requirements, document as-is and to-be business process maps. In this role, the candidate will work also be working on projects with different business stakeholders, including Customer Care, Finance, Engineering, Construction, Procurement, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant professional designation.
- 5+ years working as a business analyst.
- Experience in working with Electrical Utilities Operational Technology software is an asset.
- Experience in working on any Distribution Management System software tool is an asset.
- Experience in working with defect management tool, change management and other project deliverables
- Experience working with Oracle Utility-related products is an asset.
- Experience with coordination and training.
- Knowledge of standard computer skills - MS Office Suite, MS Visio, PDF, MS Project.
- Self-motivated and quick learner.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience with leading and facilitating large group presentations, and status updates.
- Experience with large scale implementation, business architect, product support, technical architecture evaluation.
- Experience with Cloud Solution Implementation (Nice to have)
- Must have Quality Assurance testing experience – Functional, System Integration, UAT, Performance Benchmarking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105660